With...

 With eyes, I can become blind. 

With emotions, my heart can break. 

With speech, my ears can become tainted. 

But when the depth of my soul knows the truth, there are no words to express what happens next. 

#phenompiccoli2014


Greetings, 


I wrote this in 2014 going through some major changes in my life. This life cycle, as they call it, can bring about happiness and pain in the same realm. As I write, I am currently on the major change spinning wheel. I am not sure if you can relate, but I can only speak to my experiences. I am growing and becoming more than just an employee of where I work and what I mean to some important people in my life. I am living my truth. Quest for knowledge and truth comes adversity, drama, despair, adversity, envy, hate, and bullshit; cleaning up the inner me. 

It is a process. I am willing to speak on it because it is my current experience. It's not all cakes, roses and beauty. Sometimes there's thorns, explosions and blood. I am in the thick of both; finding my way on this journey. With all of this now...there are no words. It's something that I have to do: get through to the other side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS