Celebrate the Small Victories

 Good morning Lovies and Sunshines!

    I am thankful and grateful for being able to type this post out. No, nothing has happened and I am not going thru a crisis (lol) but I am going to celebrate the small victories. I am back in the swing of things with what I enjoy, love and am passionate about. I celebrate that small victory for myself. My son and others have reminded me to celebrate the small victories. I encourage you to do so as well, despite whatever the case may be. 

    Every now and again we need to celebrate the victories in our lives and affairs! I am thankful for the opportunity to be here in this space speaking to you in conversation. Your life story is dependent upon you and your directorship. Your life is your movie. 1.2.3 Action! You are in charge of victory or defeat. Even the small things that you feel are insignificant can count as victories.  

    How about this: celebrating the small victories helps build a better you! This gesture will help you to appreciate more in life. Now, I am not here to preach only to speak. Victories in any form give us a little glimmer of the shinning light, star or lining that lights your path. I am happy for you and I celebrate with you!! Standing ovation for you just because! Sometimes friend, we need that. 

    Thank you for being you and not changing to conform to someone else's cookie cutter mold. You are unique and I am here to help celebrate the small victories for you and for me. Thank you for allowing me on this journey with you. I appreciate your presence. Toast up and cheers to the small victories! May we have many more together. 

Indeed family, I am Phenompiccoli. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

CONVERSATIONS