Working to Maintain Your Sanity

 Grand Rising Sunshines!

    It is a good day to be you! I am thankful and grateful for the opportunity to write and post on a regular basis. Although I do not post daily, I am working towards that goal. When you allow LIFE to dictate to you, you can get lost in the sauce so to speak. I am speaking from experience. When you are having a good time and break from the routine....then the BREAK becomes the routine... LOL. I digress. I can say that the old adage, too much of a good thing is not always good. Take it in moderation to break up the monotony.

    Honestly, I am getting back in the saddle with my destiny. I am actively working to maintain my sanity. What does that mean exactly? What it means to me is that I am consciously aware of what I need to focus on to be my best self. I know that sounds like garble, but when sit and think about it, does it really? Maintaining my sanity for me means to stop allowing the dictation of outside forces (i.e. Whether it is a job, family, lack of something, the ideas of others etc.) to run over me. It's time to break the cycle. It starts with me making the decision to change it. Once that decision is made, actively work to maintain your sanity. It is more than release and let go. It is active (on a continual basis) releasing and letting go.

    Going hard for others in your job(s) or relationship(s) is not healthy. The balance is one sided. When you take that same energy for yourself, it can develop into something momentous for you. Your own universe (YOU) is calling and has been for some time now. Tuning in takes practice and sometimes, research. All is an active movement to your well being and bringing back the balance to your life. 

    I am actively working to maintain my sanity. My happiness, peace and well being, all are surrounded by it. Don't take my work for it. Do the work yourself and see what works for you.

    Thanks for tuning in today. Marvelous blessing to you and your wellbeing. 


I am Phenompiccoli.

copyright Phenompiccoli 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS