In the thick of it; deep breath

 Greetings Sunshines and Lovies! 

A beautiful day to start taking deep breaths, stretching and analyzing your life. I’m in the thick of it now. Lots of things have happened in a very short period of time; I’m taking it all in. Deep breath. 

How do you feel when you are in the thick of it? What does that mean to you? What are you going to do about it? Take a moment and think on those questions. Don’t react. Think. Deep breath.

Take your time with this. As I write this, I’m speaking to myself as well. Deep breath and remember to breathe. 

Enjoy everyday you can. Work on what you can change in your life and remember to breathe. It will work out, it will. 

Wonderful day and take care,

Phenompiccoli 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS