In loving memory

 ...Just me with thoughts and existence 






Dear family, 

I have not written a post in a while. To bring you up to speed, my mom passed on 03/07/2019 and I have been in fog since then. Last month is when I truly woke out of my stupor. Its debilitating and frustrating when you are unable to function like normal. 

Even in these times, what is normal? That is one of the questions I deal with on a daily basis. I am normally a positive person, but when I  have a soul cry and remain in that place/space/time...it does something to my psyche. 

My psyche is different.

I am different. 

Nothing is the same or remains as it used to be.

We all have painful growth (or stagnant) moments of a place or space we have not ever imagined.  The "this day will come" (whatever the case maybe) type of event/moment is now here. Nothing can prepare you for it. Nothing can walk you thru it. Nothing and no one can take away the pain that brews inside you. 

This is my truth right now.

I am in a different space, a different place, a different time element where I do not believe current surrounding parties understand or can fathom until they arrive at that space. 

I pour out these feelings to say that to err, to love, to feel, to know, to express, to be is a human experience. I am experiencing it RAW now. 

This is a journey of learning and accepting myself as I am at this moment. I am at this point in existence. 

Thank you for tolerating my thoughts. You are appreciated. Be safe on your journey.


Love, 


PhenomPiccoli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS