Simply Stated, More or Less....
I know all is well or is about to be in your lives. Motion to greatness, I gather, is in your Divine sights and my does it look good on you!
Simply stated, more or less, staying focused and on the straight and narrow can be stressful. Hell, stress within itself can be stressful. We tend to take on more than we can chew instead of just being what one would call...simple. It's as easy as pie and almost too good to be true. Maybe? or Maybe not? It all depends on you or Your Own Universe.
The simple pleasures in life are not just for the elders or children; it's also for us in between. Complicating things can be our forte but in the end, we prefer life's simple pleasures. Why not have that lifestyle all throughout the rest of our live.
You see, we teach ourselves the habits of others where they soon foreshadow us, and become our own. We pick up more along the way and develop unhealthy habits just because we can. I too am one that takes on too much and does not simplify or minimize my life. I realize that tangible objects are not as important as spending time with friends and family. Those are priceless moments that can not return.
Simply stated, more or less, simplify your life and make it worth living. Make choices that matter to you and not to others. Reading these words as I type it is ok to say NO to other and YES to myself - for health's sake.
Your own universe matters in all aspects. It all comes back to you. Make it worthwhile, worth living; make it count. Simply stated, more or less.
Indeed, I am indubitably the infamous Phenom Piccoli.

Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!