Taking it all in and maintaining a straight face in LIFE


Life sucks, clucks, claps; you name it, **it (can) happen(s). What do you do about it? Well, you can cry and worry, (I find myself there sometimes), or you can take deep breaths and keep moving (current mood).  I say this to motivate myself:


THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. 
THIS IS NOT THE END OF YOUR STORY. 
Perhaps, try something different and keep moving. Maintain a straight face and 
JUST.KEEP.MOVING.FORWARD.

Life tends to take a stab and chuckle at me sometimes. I laugh and cry at it; or I just keep moving forward. It may look like I am stationary, but deep down, this is not the end. I have so much more to accomplish. Maybe this part is a lesson or lesion but when I am done, I will come out on top. I don't give myself a choice otherwise. 

With so much more competition and temptation around the universe, centering your mind, body and soulistic flare gets put on the back burner. Now it is time to bring that back to the front. This is our covering...CENTERING YOURSELF. 

You are in charge and you have to make it known to your inner man/woman that I COME FIRST! This is not selfish, this is survival. If you don't take care of you, who will? That is when you say: HOLD THE PHONE?!!! WTH is going on? Wait, change this. 

Taking charge of your life is a gamble. Everything that you have learned so far gets you to another point. Is that point something that you want to keep, forsake or move on to the next chapter? Change starts within. So many people forget that. I am just here to state the facts and to make you realize and myself that 

THIS IS NOT THE END OF MY STORY. 
CLAP LIFE! 
I'M HERE! 
LET'S DANCE!

And as we dance, Life whispers to me, "Make the most of all situations." Aye, aye captain.



Indeed family,

I am PhenomPiccoli


follow me on IG: @phenompiccoli
FB Group: D'UNLEASHED (phenompiccoli)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS