THE NORMALCY OF IT ALL
Today is a perfect day to be normal or not. The normalcy of it all...what defines normal in your world? Well I can only speak for myself, but my normal is the hum drum run and done of the day. Wake up.
Children to school.
Work. Work. Work.
Off work.
Pick up children from school.
Home.
Talk.
Dinner.
Sleep.
Sometimes not in that order.
Oh! The normalcy or the normality of my life.
Something needs to change and it starts today. By saying these words, your cells hear it, your brain hears it, your entire universe hears it; but without an action, they are just hollow sounds in the halls of infinity. An echo never to be heard again.
Life should not have to be set up that way. It is your choice to change it. Changes take time. Life takes up enough time just trying to figure it all out. I don't have all the answers but I do have a few. I do my best to enlighten myself as as well as my family. They either tune me in or out...depends on the day. :) Either way, I am either happy with the outcome, or I may have to change it. (SHRUGS)
Each millisecond is priceless. Time should be valued wisely as we take it for granted daily. I do know this one thing: Happiness comes from within and it radiates through out your mind, body, soul and aura. It is a daily walk that you have to want to take. It is not forced upon you. You do have a choice in the matter sweetie, know that.
Now, back to the normalcy of it all. Change it (your daily routine) up a bit. Nothing drastic or major; baby-steps to remember these moments. That may seem dull and boring but take on the challenge of trying it this way first. If this "shoe" doesn't fit, make the steps bigger. Just make sure that you are enjoying the embodiment of this change. You may just be In need of wearable artwork that signifies your personality.
As the saying goes: Each day is a gift, that is why it is called the present. I say this: Each moment of my day is an eternal present.
Make it a good one today and have many more everyday after!
Indeed family. Indubitably, I am Phenompiccoli.
Phenompiccoli 2016
Follow me on IG: @phenompiccoli
CODY NORRIS - Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer
Something needs to change and it starts today. By saying these words, your cells hear it, your brain hears it, your entire universe hears it; but without an action, they are just hollow sounds in the halls of infinity. An echo never to be heard again.
Life should not have to be set up that way. It is your choice to change it. Changes take time. Life takes up enough time just trying to figure it all out. I don't have all the answers but I do have a few. I do my best to enlighten myself as as well as my family. They either tune me in or out...depends on the day. :) Either way, I am either happy with the outcome, or I may have to change it. (SHRUGS)
Each millisecond is priceless. Time should be valued wisely as we take it for granted daily. I do know this one thing: Happiness comes from within and it radiates through out your mind, body, soul and aura. It is a daily walk that you have to want to take. It is not forced upon you. You do have a choice in the matter sweetie, know that.
Now, back to the normalcy of it all. Change it (your daily routine) up a bit. Nothing drastic or major; baby-steps to remember these moments. That may seem dull and boring but take on the challenge of trying it this way first. If this "shoe" doesn't fit, make the steps bigger. Just make sure that you are enjoying the embodiment of this change. You may just be In need of wearable artwork that signifies your personality.
As the saying goes: Each day is a gift, that is why it is called the present. I say this: Each moment of my day is an eternal present.
Make it a good one today and have many more everyday after!
Indeed family. Indubitably, I am Phenompiccoli.
Phenompiccoli 2016
Follow me on IG: @phenompiccoli
CODY NORRIS - Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!