LOVE'S MEMO: Poetically Speaking written by Phenompiccoli
IT IS INDEED A GREAT DAY LOVIES!
It has been a while since we last spoke but alas! I am back in the swing of things! I have been busy lately but that is no excuse for not writing. I have been exploring and learning and loving more on me. Sometimes you have to take a step back to make the great leap forward. That is just what I did. To update you, I have written and now published my first book called.: LOVE'S MEMO: Poetically Speaking by Phenompiccoli.
Yes, the love factor is in the building! It is my first book and I am very proud of it. I am thankful to share it with you and I hope you enjoy reading it as my as I have enjoyed writing it.
I poured myself into my poetry. A healing process of sorts and a channel to place those energies that I did not understand or needed to explore more. I looked within myself and found that I love me more than I have in a very long time.
In fact, my findings were not only original in relation to me, but they are universal in the appeal to the hearts and minds of "like" energies in the great beyond.
I am thankful and grateful for your listening ear. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life. Thank you also for allowing me to share with you ME.
Love's Memo will be available on Amazon.com on 8/6/2014! Go and download it on that day. Also, when you get a chance, check out my group on Facebook: UNLEASHED: The Prolifics of Phenompiccoli. Spread the word. I am back and it is indeed an honor and a pleasure to be here.
Until next time family, namaste.
Indeed,
Phenompiccoli

Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!