YOUR (your own universe reveals) PERCEPTION

PERCEPTION

Good morning Sunshine!  

Perception.
A key word used to decipher or give meaning/definition/understanding to some sort of object (sometimes) of/in present or future tense. How do you perceive yourself? What do you perceive the outcome will be? Those types of questions give insight to the full meaning of perception.

To piggyback on that which was stated above, what is your perception? How do your views stand up to world views? Again, how do you perceive yourself? You can internalize the word and make it work to benefit you (your own universe). Examine everything. The good. The bad. The ugly. The indifferent. The straddle the fence syndrome. Everything! Take ownership of it and make the necessary changes so that your perception of skewed views become clear and those that are clear become definite. Take into account everything that has happened over time and allow your view or your perception to become clear.

I perceive this to be a wonderful moment in time and an awesome day/year! I perceive that you will find your balance and work towards the goals that you have set forth to manifest within your life. I perceive that you will change your mind, your thinking, your way of life. I perceive that it is done so now. Namaste!

Indeed family,


~PhenomPiccoli
Follow me on IG @phenompiccoli

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS