Persistence

Persistence


Good Morning Sunshine!

     I have learned that being persistent can makes things look as if it takes forever. Also, when you are trying to exercise, being "persistent" is the last thing that you want to do, especially when you are tired. With that said, persistence takes training and patience; two items are based on a continuum. How do you pull it together? How do you hold on? You haven't seen all that I have to go thru so you don't know the half of what I have to deal with everyday? You JUST DO IT! (like NIKE says and your grandma too).

     In light of recent events, I have the "challenge" of moving on and forward. It is really hard because someone very close to me was plucked from my life like a flower. I feel as if I am not complete anymore. But, in the meantime, I have to be persistent and continue on with my life. Yes, it is hard as hell. Yes, I am not in this boat by myself and yes, I do have to finish (or attempt to finish) this race called life. Why you ask?  Because I am persistent. I have to be. There is no choice because the other way tells me to just curl up and disintegrate into oblivion. (ehh...we will live that choice just where it lies....alone).

     Being persistent takes time, patience, focus and attitude. All have to be adjusted or you have to adjust yourself accordingly. Either way, we continue to move forward.


Be persistent in your travels. Be confident. Be persistent in your life. Walk with purpose. Live on purpose. Walk with ingenuity. Be genuine. Persist in your journey. LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE~BE.

Indeed family,

~Phenom Piccoli

Please go to khemicon.com at your earliest convenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS