Screeching Halt
Screeching Halt
Good morning Sunshine!
My life has come to a screeching halt. I have lost a person so very dear to me that sometimes the pain is unbearable. I know that life is a give and take balancing act and the flow of it can sometimes say HALT!, right before I am to smash into a brick wall. Since I have been fading in and out of consciousness lately, I realize that I need to put everything in my life on HALT mode, a screeching one of course (smile).
On occasion, I find myself either forced or voluntarily taking a break IMMEDIATELY! With this being the case, I have to ask myself a few questions: What happened? Why am I here? What am I going to do next? How can I keep going? For a little while, these questions are unanswered. Most of the time, you don't always have the answers immediately, they take time. But, as with everything else. everything always involves/takes time. As in the arena of academia, the learning curve is a process. Eventually, things will balance out and the "momentous key" (of understanding) will be obtained. In the meantime, it is a mean waiting game. (smile)
As the brakes continue to squeal (in my life), it appears as if things are going in slow motion. I used to be discouraged at that, but I want to inform you not to be. The adage that "all things happen for a reason" is true in everything and everyday life. If we took time to find out every detail as to why things went left, exhaustion and mind blowing are understatements to the truth.
Evolution. Metamorphosis. From cocoon to butterfly state of being all have a HALT moment. It may mean stop, look and listen or just stop it period. Whatever the case may be, adhear to any "sign" given to you (even at a moments notice, pay close attention).
Make it a beautiful one family. Indeed,
--Phenom Piccoli
Good morning Sunshine!
My life has come to a screeching halt. I have lost a person so very dear to me that sometimes the pain is unbearable. I know that life is a give and take balancing act and the flow of it can sometimes say HALT!, right before I am to smash into a brick wall. Since I have been fading in and out of consciousness lately, I realize that I need to put everything in my life on HALT mode, a screeching one of course (smile).
On occasion, I find myself either forced or voluntarily taking a break IMMEDIATELY! With this being the case, I have to ask myself a few questions: What happened? Why am I here? What am I going to do next? How can I keep going? For a little while, these questions are unanswered. Most of the time, you don't always have the answers immediately, they take time. But, as with everything else. everything always involves/takes time. As in the arena of academia, the learning curve is a process. Eventually, things will balance out and the "momentous key" (of understanding) will be obtained. In the meantime, it is a mean waiting game. (smile)
As the brakes continue to squeal (in my life), it appears as if things are going in slow motion. I used to be discouraged at that, but I want to inform you not to be. The adage that "all things happen for a reason" is true in everything and everyday life. If we took time to find out every detail as to why things went left, exhaustion and mind blowing are understatements to the truth.
Evolution. Metamorphosis. From cocoon to butterfly state of being all have a HALT moment. It may mean stop, look and listen or just stop it period. Whatever the case may be, adhear to any "sign" given to you (even at a moments notice, pay close attention).
Affirmation:
I am stopping everything right now at this moment! I am not in control of outside forces, I am only in control of me. I can only account for myself and my actions. I am bringing myself to a screaching halt. There are some things that I don't understand and I appreaciate not having to do so. I am removing all of my inconsistencies and allowing GOD to take over. This is HIS area of expertise. I am just along for the ride.
Make it a beautiful one family. Indeed,
--Phenom Piccoli
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!