profoundness

PROFOUNDNESS

Good morning Sunshine!

     The word of the day is PROFOUNDNESS! Now you can use this however you see fit but I would rather you take it with you today. Incorporate it on a personal level. As you embark on your job or whatever is on the task list today, let's make things a little extra with this word. First, let's define it directly. Profoundness has a meaning of depth or think of it as deep thoughts in the abyss. Now in using this word, it may sound over the top; perhaps it is. But let's face it. Life as we now know it is over the top with everything on the table - no holes barred approach "so to speak".
     In speaking or in thinking, the word should transcend all levels. PROFOUNDNESS. It even resounds like the saying: "something big is about to happen."  In your quest for profoundness do the following steps:
1. Be profound in your accomplishments. Put your best foot forward to be the best at what you do. 
2. Profoundly go where no one has gone before. Got an idea? Twist it up to your advantage. 
3. Take profoundness into your own hands. Make sure that you are clear in what you do, where your goals     are headed and what they are intended for, what road you want to take in life and the background 
    (or history of that road).
4.  Speak as if your life is indeed profound! Claim it as if it were yours all along. I am. I will. I must. I shall
     be profound in what I do from now on.     
5. PRO=in favor FOUND=establish/discover NESS=state/existing. Be in favor of establishing a state of
    being that is conducive to your life and quality of living.
 
CHANT:
 I profoundly speak into the existence of my being wellness, health, strength, agility and ability everyday of my life.  tTe plans of GOD are what I will follow without hesitation or question. With profoundness, I step forth as a new creature in the likeness of HIM that stands before me.


    
Make profoundness a habit worth keeping.
 Indeed family,

--Phenom Piccoli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS