Start anew

Start anew...

HELLO SUNSHINE!


     Take a deep breath. Exhale. Again. Exhale. Once more. Now relax. With each breath comes a new wind of air to breathe. Although the winds are ever changing, know that each one is anew. Think about this: the time when you finally let go of your worries, and you felt as if you were given a second chance at something. Or maybe even the time when you were give a "death sentence" (what appeared to be) and with the blink of an eye, the tides changed in your favor to start anew...

      There are a myriad of examples that I can conjure up to give the meaning of anew: new start, new ideas, new beginnings, all things bright, beautiful and new. For example, I can think of 2 quotes: "Hakuna Matata! It's a problem free, philosophy. Hakuna Matata!" (Lion King, the movie). Clear your thoughts and your mind amidst everything - start fresh! The other, which is something different but fitting for this post: "A new day dawns amidst the journey in my mind. Bidding you adieu, at best, I must continue in the depths of this very existence as a new creature." --Phenom Piccoli (2012)

      Do me a favor love, in your mind, surround yourself with good thoughts.  Think of things that make you happy. Thoughts that motivate you to keep moving forward. Fresh, crisp, clean and clear thought waves.  I know it is easier said than done, but do it constantly. Every few hours take a "mind break" and clear your thought processes. 

     Each day is new, so each day start with a new thought; one that's refreshing, motivating, invigorating.  All you can do is try, and that is all I ask.


Indeed family, make it a great day!


--Phenom Piccoli


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS