Meditating momentarily
Meditating Momentarily
Good morning Sunshine!
Indeed it is a new day and a fresh start! Take a deep breath and sigh. Every day is a 50-50 chance of life being so much better than yesterday. I have to keep reminding myself of this as I go through my "rough spots". Each day, I learn something new, whether it is about me or someone in my life. With each day, I have to meditate, even if it is only for a moment.
Sometimes life weighs heavy on the heart and jumping, screaming, shouting, biting, fighting, yelling, scratching, kicking, drinking, smoking and crying is not always an option. On one hand, that will help alleviate some pressure but most times it may get you a ride in the paddy wagon or a starring roll on #$%$heads Gone Wild! :).
Manifestations of meditating momentarily is something that we must incorporate in our lives. Think of it like a daydream....ok, come back now..hello? (smile) I know, in earlier posts, I have touched on this subject quite a few times. Meditation is like one of the senses that we are not in tune with. I, for one, can say that I have not put my practice of meditation to constant use until recently. Even if only for a moment, it does make a difference. Your focal points become clearer and precise. Your thought process is not as jittery as before. You become more relaxed and calmer instead of using inhibitors to do the job for you. Your aura clears and is not as foggy as it once was. Things are just different.
"Meditation Feather Filled Pillow" (Google Affiliate Ad)
Meditating momentarily is very beneficial to the health aspect of life. I'm not saying get into a deep trance sitting Indian style for 3 hours communicating with the 3rd universe, but I am saying take a breathing moment to close your eyes and use clarity. Do this several times throughout the day. Make your thoughts positive even if you had a hellacious start of the day today; it does not mean your ending has to be the same as the beginning. Do this continuously - make it routine. You'll be glad for it.
As always, indeed family.
--Phenom Piccoli
Fun Rugs Fun Time Yin-Yang Rug (Google Affiliate Ad)
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!