Influx of Confidence
Influx of Confidence
Good Morning Sunshine
As I sit here contemplating how to pull this post together, I get a surge of confidence down my spine. I am compelled to write differently today; a twist of sorts. Indeed, I am on a quest to continue writing passages that contain an air of happiness and good will. I am also inspired to stay the course. Let us begin shall we?
First, let's start with the definition of confidence (what can we come up with off of the top of our heads?): Trust. Self reliability. Surety. Valuable self worth. Self esteem jolt. Relationships secret in nature, or stuff like that. Regardless, the feeling can be somewhat overwhelming and can make one feel "large and in charge!" Take it and run with it!
An influx of confidence starts within the brainwaves. As you motion your thoughts into a herd for the hurdles of the day, an injection of confidence (a foe of fear) should be made at least twice daily. Be careful, this could bring on all sorts of happiness today!
Confidence is based on a continuum. You have to continue to be confident, to act and go forward with confidence on a daily basis. Yes, it is to be repeated DI/DO (day in/day out). Granted, it doesn't happen over night, as society would suggest on some level but it does happen. When you take away doubt, what do you have? Well, I know you don't have doubt, that's for certain.
Say this to yourself today:
I am confident within myself. I am sure that some things will go wrong for the day but I am confident that I will accomplish my goals and my tasks. Once I take the time to breathe, focus and breathe again, I am still on target with confidence. All doubt is lost and confidence is at my side.
As always, indeed family. Make it pleasurable with confidence.
--PhenomPiccoli
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!