In a NY Minute
In a NY Minute...
Good morning Sunshine!
Each day, beginning and ending, plays out differently. I do my best to be optimistic about everything. All things can change in a New York minute. If you are standing in the balance of a decision, or you received some heart breaking news or life just appears to deal you the worst hand ever, within microseconds, all of it can or will change.
I believe that bad news is an illusion. Its job is to throw you off track from your destination. By all means, it does a great job because sometimes, it can take us years to get back on track or the detour was so long that we have lost direction on the journey. In retrospect, I'm happy some detours were made and the off the beaten path roads helped put life in perspective on my way to my destination.
A few things that I have learned along the way that has helped me change my position in a NY minute:
Be well family.
Indeed,
Phenom Piccoli
Good morning Sunshine!
Each day, beginning and ending, plays out differently. I do my best to be optimistic about everything. All things can change in a New York minute. If you are standing in the balance of a decision, or you received some heart breaking news or life just appears to deal you the worst hand ever, within microseconds, all of it can or will change.
I believe that bad news is an illusion. Its job is to throw you off track from your destination. By all means, it does a great job because sometimes, it can take us years to get back on track or the detour was so long that we have lost direction on the journey. In retrospect, I'm happy some detours were made and the off the beaten path roads helped put life in perspective on my way to my destination.
A few things that I have learned along the way that has helped me change my position in a NY minute:
- Bad news receieved. OK. Deal with the issue head on, but don't dwell there. Pick up the pieces and move on. Easier said than done, yes. Even easier when done and moving on.
- Organize your life. Take one piece at a time and go through with a fine tooth comb. Take your time to get it done right. That way, you don't have to go back to it.
- Invest in the opportunity of a lifetime. YOU! Take time for self indulgences. It can be candy or a movie or a nap. Whatever, make sure you indulge/invest in YOU.
Be well family.
Indeed,
Phenom Piccoli
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!