H.A.T.E. (Harboring All That's Envious)
H.A.T.E.
Harboring All That's Envious
Learning, looking and listening are good habits to have/establish and not hard to come by. Being open and receptive to these habits are key. Knowledge comes in all types of forms, streaming in daily. GI/GO Garbage in/Garbage out, but you can change the terminology if necessary. As with anything that you do, there will be opposition, especially when it is contingent upon make things better for you, your family or both.
I sat down with my family to watch "Remember the Titans"...awesome movie about race relations. A good eye-opener for your own ideals about race. I related this movie back to myself, asking questions such as am I NOT being open and receptive to all people regardless of race, color, creed, or ability? Are there any personal hangups about a culture that I am not familiar with? Do I have any issues that I need to dispel? Sadly, I have to say yes to all. As I have stated before, I can only speak for myself and change me. On the plus side, this is something that I can gradually work on. Change is not always immediate but is indeed constant. (Phenom Piccoli 2012)
For an instant, I felt as if I was the one that was filled with HATE: Harboring All That's Envious. I had to check myself; because of fear of the unknown, I cowardly choose hate as the scape goat of choice. NO WAY! That's not my M.O. at all. So my fellow readers, I encourage you to do the following:
CHECK & ERASE H.A.T.E., REPLACE & EDUCATE!
Not a bad idea at all. It starts within & manifests through you. Learn to change HATE.
Indeed family, blessings...
--Phenom Piccoli
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!