Clean. Freedom. Peace
Clean. Freedom. Peace.
Good morning Sunshine!
I had an epiphany today. Before I get started here, my day started off great. I promise that I am not being facetious. This morning was one that was off task** and some major issues arose but you know what? I cleaned up that attitude quickly. It was lurking around with attitudinal tendencies. This brought freedom to my very existence and I am now at peace.
Life can be tedious and exciting at the same time. At the blink of an eye, things can change! It is all up to you on how you would like to continue on this journey. Looking back at the previous paragraph, I noticed that I was off task. Hmmm. That means that I did not get "my mojo" up an running properly. Not good. So guess what? That was my fault. I can only take the blame because I was not ready. With that said, CFP (Clean. Freedom. Peace) was not on the agenda first thing this morning. Now that I am armed with these 3, I want to make a few suggestions - a check and balance before starting the day.
- CLEAN UP YOUR ACT. You are probably one of the few people that is in total control of everything, but there is always room for improvement. However, if you see fit to use this statement, do it continuously.
- FREEDOM. Once cleaned, you are free from things that worry or stress you, a bad attitude, drama, problems, issues, the like. The freedom lair can be entered upon without delay. Moments are so much better when you are free period, am I right?
- PEACE. The first 2 items can provide this last one for you. Be at peace with yourself. Make it a habit to withdraw within to clean up, be free and have peace. Worth it? Yes indeed! Being at peace can open avenues that appeared to be beyond your reach.
**NOTE: Please know that your expected blessings can not dwell in chaotic situations. Once this is established, C.F.P., chances are good for an abundance overflow.
Now, how about that CFP huh? Enjoy family.
Indeed,
--Phenom Piccoli
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment!