Change

Change your mind. Change your thinking. 

Change your way of life.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

     Change your mind. Change your thinking. Change your way of life. These 3 sentences, I think about daily and put them into action. Please note, I am in control of my personal arena only. I can only "influence, motivate or persuade" others to listen but I can not MAKE them do anything. I can only change me. A profound statement, simple and true.
     In my daily routine, I try to change it up a bit to shake up the monotony of life. I like things to be a little interesting. In everyday living, life or even for the moment, evaluate where you are and make the necessary changes. Try incorporating the following:
  • Change your mind about your situation if it is not desirable. Stick to the plan of changing it.
  • Change your thinking. Take your viewpoint to another level. Look at what is happening from the other side.  View and examine the issue/problem/situation/circumstance. 
  • Change your way of life. Dreaming is ideal but reality wise, where are you? What can you add/subtract/multiply/divide in your way of life in its current state?
  • STICK WITH THE CHANGE! Don't be wish-washy about your new plan. Make a decision and stick to it! Change may be immediate, but the results of the change do not happen over night.
     All things sound great on paper but application takes time, skill and patience. To be fast wins the race, but to be steadfast wins the war. --Anonymous

Be blessed family.
Indeed,

--Phenom Piccoli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling a little meh?

Celebrate the Small Victories

CONVERSATIONS